Single Loop Addressable Fire Alarm Control System
The convenience of an addressable fire alarm control panel in a cost-effective easy to use package.
The basic 5808 system can be enhanced by adding modules such as 5860 remote annunciator, 5824 serial/parallel printer interface module (for printing system reports), and 5496 intelligent power module. 5808 supports SD or SK protocol devices. 5808 also features a powerful built-in dual line fire communicator that allows for reporting of all system activity to a remote monitoring location.
- Built-in support for up to 99 SK detectors and 99 SK
- Built in support for 127 SD devices.
- Up to 125 zones and 125 output groups.
- Uses standard wire—no shielded or twisted pair required
- Built-in digital communicator.
- Central station reporting by point or by zone
- Supports Class B (Style 4) and Class A (Style 6 or 7) configuration for SLC.
- Distributed, intelligent power.
- Drift compensation.
- 13 pre-programmed output cadences, (including ANSI-
3.41), and 4 programmable outputs.
- Notification circuits can be configured as 2 Class A
(Style Z) or 4 Class B (Style Y), or auxiliary power for
resettable, constant, or door holder power.
- Built-in annunciator with 80-character LCD display.
- RS-485 bus provides communication to system
- Built-in RS-232 and USB interface for programming
via a PC.
- Upload or download programming, event history, or
detector status via remote or direct connection.
- Improvements in SKSS deliver five times faster
- Built-in synchronization for appliances from AMSECO,
Gentex®, Faraday, System Sensor®, and Wheelock®.
- One Form C trouble relay rated at 2.5A at 27.4 VDC and
two Form C programmable relays rated at 2.5A at 27.4
- Plex-2 door option combines a dead front
cabinet door with a clear window, limiting
access to the panel while providing single
button operation of the reset and silence
- Integrated dead front panel protects operator
from exposure to electrical components.
- The FACP enclosure features a Plexiglass®
viewing window to protect annunciator.
- Acknowledge function allows operator to keep
track of event status.
The 5800 can be surface or flush mounted.
The 5808 signal line circuit (SLC) supports multiple device types of the same protocol:
- SK (System Sensor)
- You cannot mix SD and SK SLC devices on a