Looking for the system that can do it all?
Fike’s SHP PRO® is THE reliable, conventional fire suppression system. This microprocessor-based fire detection system can be easily configured for use within a wide range of industries and fire suppression applications.
Built for easy installation and maintenance, the versatile SHP PRO is ideal for use with Fike’s clean agent systems using ECARO-25®; DuPont™ FM-200® or HFC-227ea; ProInert® and Fike’s industrial CO2 and MICROMIST® systems.
LOOK FOR ALL THE FOLLOWING FEATURES AND MORE IN YOUR NEW SHP PRO FIRE DETECTION / FIRE SUPPRESSION SYSTEM:
- Easily configured via dip-switches
- Disable mode for audible circuits, release circuits, and relays
- Alarm and trouble resound
- Selectable 120 or 240VAC power input
- Battery charging capacity for providing up to 90 hours of standby power
- Removable door for easy installation
- Up to two Style B initiating device circuits capable of sequential alarm, cross-zone, or single detector release operation with an overall system capacity of 50 detectors (25 when both releasing circuits are used)
- Three Style B initiating device circuits capable of monitoring normally open dry contact devices
- Optional Class A modules available that convert Class B input/output circuits to Class A
- Three Style Y notification appliance circuits rated at 2.0 amps each and/or one solenoid release circuit
- Option to add two relay modules with four dry contact outputs each