Due to the inherent nature of their design, many of today’s modern, large structures are not adequately protected against smoke and fire. Features like large atriums, vast open areas and high ceilings, can make the use of traditional smoke and fire detection methods impractical, ineffective and difficult to maintain and operate. High airflow and smoke stratification can prevent smoke from reaching spot-type smoke detectors, adding to the ineffectiveness of traditional fire detection in open area facilities.
SigniFire by Fike, is a turnkey video, flame, smoke and intrusion detection solution. The state-of-the-art, camera-based SigniFire detection system, visually detects the presence of fire or smoke at its source, independent of airflow in the area. SigniFire represents a critical advantage for early warning fire detection, identifying and reacting to fire situations in their earliest stages, and protecting lives and property.
- Detects flame in seconds
- Supplies vital, situational awareness through live video to remote locations
- Triggers fire alarm systems
- Provides pre-recorded video forensic evidence for future fire investigations
- Provides video surveillance capabilities
Challenging environments and open area venues no longer have to settle for inadequate fire protection. Protection and security … that’s SigniFire video fire detection.
Each SigniFire IP camera can be configured with multiple detection and/or exclusion zones within the field of view. These zones are set to either detect specific events (fire, smoke and motion) within the zone, or detect events outside the zone. The activation of each zone can also be linked to time schedules – so the system is always working when you need it, but won‘t interfere with special events or circumstances.
SigniFire … SCALABLE TECHNOLOGY THAT CAN BE APPLIED AS A STAND-ALONE SYSTEM FOR NEW INSTALLATIONS, OR INTEGRATED INTO YOUR CURRENT VIDEO MANAGEMENT SYSTEM.
THE COMPLETE SIGNIFIRE LINE OF PRODUCTS:
SigniFire … state-of-the-art fire detection and advanced video surveillance capabilities in a single product family.
IP Network Camera
The SigniFire IP camera combines the enhanced resolution and picture clarity of a standard network camera with built-in flame, smoke and motion detector capabilities. The SigniFire technology detects:
- Presence of flames within the field of view of the camera
- Reflected fire light when flames are obstructed
- Presence of pluming smoke clouds and ambient smoke
- Unauthorized intrusion
A scalable, Network Video Recorder (NVR) with video management software, each FSM-IP NVR is designed to support up to 32 SigniFire network cameras:
- Constantly records video streams on to internal hard disk
- Includes up to 6 terabytes of storage space with on-demand playback
- Provides a platform for monitoring of live videos
- Maintains an event log for all alarm conditions
- Dispatches alarms and videos to remote locations
- Provides a network management interface for configuration and maintenance
SpyderGuard is a state-of-the-art monitoring, investigative and administrative tool designed to seamlessly access multiple FSM-IP servers over an enterprise-wide network or the internet. SpyderGuard combines physical security with early warning flame
and smoke detection:
- Access multiple FSM-IP NVRs at a time
- Integrates building, site and floor plans
- Remote monitoring over the internet
- Remote playback of archived events
- Emails alarms and video snapshots
- Generates commissioning and maintenance reports
SpyderPanel is a touch-screen panel designed to provide security personnel with a simplified user interface for quick response to an
emergency situation. The intuitive SpyderPanel does not require any training to review alarms, video feeds, building plans or vital