The Model 340/340TS Fire Transmitters are addressable transmitters designed specifically for connection to initiating devices, sprinkler flow and supervisory switches, and other UL miscellaneous accessories with normally open contacts. The Model 340/340TS Fire Transmitters are UL 864 listed.
In addition to the supervisory features such as low battery, tamper, and end of line violation, the Models 340/340TS also meet the 200 second polling requirement while providing the option of either a Style 1 or Style 2 wiring configuration.
The Models 340/340TS Fire Transmitters utilize FHSS (Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum) signaling technology and provides bi-directional system communication to assure a secure and reliable network.
Both easy to install and cost effective, the low profile Model 340 incorporates a built in transmitter and is ideal for applications such as monitoring of flow and tamper switches, connection to existing hardwired panel outputs, PIV monitoring, and a host of other connections utilizing minimal wiring from the desired connection to the transmitter.
The 340TS is available for installations requiring horizontal mounting.
- UL 864 9th Edition Listed
- Selectable Style 1 or Style 2 Wiring
- Bi-Directional RF Communication
- Operates on a Single 3V Lithium Battery
- Fully Supervised
- 900 MHz Band FHSS Transmission Format
- Battery Type: 3 Volt Lithium Duracell DL123A or Panasonic CR123A
- Battery Life: 12 Months Minimum
- Battery Replacement: Upon Low battery Report and/or During Annual Maintenance
- Testing: Follow the 330/330TS CWSI Manual and NFPA 72 or Local Requirements
- Low Battery: 2.70 Volts Nominal
- Initiating Loop Rating: 3 Vdc, 1ma
- Transmission: Complies to FCC Part 15
- Test Transmission: 200 Second Supervisory Polling
- Compatibility: Commercial Wireless Systems International, LLC Model CP-3000